Wanted - City bottling Works Ladysmith Wisconsin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Quackers

Reaction score
Hello!

I joined this site to ask a question. This Ladysmith bottle is up for sale on Ebay. About 2 years ago, I was in a consignment store called "The curiosity shop" in Ladysmith and they had one of these for sale. The price was $150. The label was incomplete, but not really bad and the top had a chunk out of it with other imperfections. I asked the owner if the guy selling it would take $100 for it, but she was unable to get in touch with him. When I returned the following week, it was gone.

Here is the ebay link for the bottle that is for sale.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CITY-BOTTLI...oAAOSwKNhaXuzw

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these for around $100? I'm not a serious collector and would be okay with a label that is not as nice as this one, but would like it to be good.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Ladysmith Bottle Ebay.jpg
    Ladysmith Bottle Ebay.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 307

RCO

Reaction score
I doubt it would be that easy to find , looks to be from a small town in rural Wisconsin . the opening bid price of $200 seems high but the seller seems to think its a desirable bottle .

another way to acquire bottles if you didn't want to spend the cash $ , would be thru trades , if you had something to trade but I'd imagine it have to be fairly good for someone to give up this bottle

Quackers

Reaction score
Thank you for your input. I have some items that I could use for trades that are from the Ladysmith and Rusk County area. I just need to find someone who has one they are willing to part with. I collect items from the old Knapp Stout logging camp that was just a stones throw from Ladysmith in the Blue Hills.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora