Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Looking for digging partner in Central Wisconsin.

    Hey everyone, looking for a digging partner near Adams area. Just moved near.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by neatthings View Post
    Hey everyone, looking for a digging partner near Adams area. Just moved near.
    I am over in Marquette county. I will have some time this year if you want.

    Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Ok. I'm completely new to digging. But I have been collecting for awhile. You know any particular spots or we just gonna wing it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by neatthings View Post
    Ok. I'm completely new to digging. But I have been collecting for awhile. You know any particular spots or we just gonna wing it.
    Like old dump sites from the 50s and earlier

    Sent from my SM-J327R4 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Ok cool so you know some spots? If so what part of the year did you want to go?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by neatthings View Post
    Ok cool so you know some spots? If so what part of the year did you want to go?
    Early Summer into Fall, my reason is the spring might be too wet but I am not positive. We can just play it by ear.

    Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Sounds good! Looking forward to it.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •