Whats A Super Bowl Ring Dad?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
g1411936957757968709.jpg

botlguy

Reaction score
Cute post.
I was an avid Randall Cunningham fan when he was the QB of the Eagles. My family bought me a really, really nice ball cap to wear when I watched him. Now that hat sits WAY up on a shelf in my closet. I hate the NFL now and won't watch the Super Bowl for the first time in it's history. I think it's blasphemy that one of the teams is named Patriots when they kneel during the National Anthem.
Jim S

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Cute Kevin.
The Pats are favored but that Eagle defense could give them trouble. As a Packers fan, I was just happy that the Vikings didn't get the home game superbowl after injuring Aaron Rodgers and then beating the Saints on a bizarre missed tackle. Felt bad for Brees on that one.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
"I hate the NFL now and won't watch the Super Bowl for the first time in it's history. I think it's blasphemy that one of the teams is named Patriots when they kneel during the National Anthem."

Botlguy, It was very hard to see the players kneel. I did not watch all season. They chose the wrong way to protest.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Looks like its time for me to eat some

Attachments

• Eat Crow.jpg
    Eat Crow.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 184

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
It was a great game. You couldn't have asked for more from Tom Brady. Pitched for over 500 yards and seemed generally unstoppable the entire game except the one play near the end. Even that wasn't his fault....

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Tackling was the difference. The Pats' secondary was worse at this than the Eagles' secondary. Atrocious all around. High school safeties do a better technical job.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi