Jones Soda Water Works - Windsor Ont bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
at the auction , also picked up some pop bottles but a lot were common or junk so I just bought a small lot that was mostly older bottles . this bottle was part of it , not the reason I bought it but still interesting .

I'm not really that familiar with Windsor Ontario bottles as they don't show up this way much , don't recall seeing this one before and looked online and couldn't find any others . but a fairly generic design so I doubt its worth much , standard 7 oz bottle made by dominion

my book says Jones Soda Water Works Operated from 1922- 1935 and that's the time period this design used so that would seem right

also don't think its related in any way to the modern and popular Jones soda's that are sold in variety stores , just happens to have the same name

jonessoda-windosrN.jpgjonessoda-windsorN1.jpg

Last edited:

Bixel

Reaction score
Have seen a few different Jones Windsor bottles( I have at least one or two in boxes somewhere). With it being from Windsor, not many people pay attention to it. Just not a city that has bottles in high demand I find

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I honestly don't remember ever coming across anything from Windsor before. But then again it's pretty far away from me. And yeah definitely no relation to the modern Jones Soda, that brand started in the 90s out west.

RCO

Reaction score
I honestly don't remember ever coming across anything from Windsor before. But then again it's pretty far away from me. And yeah definitely no relation to the modern Jones Soda, that brand started in the 90s out west.

the only bottles I've found here that had any connection to Windsor were for Vernor's and I doubt they were actually bottled there and sent this far north , I'm assuming all the old vernor's bottles say Windsor

RCO

Reaction score
Have seen a few different Jones Windsor bottles( I have at least one or two in boxes somewhere). With it being from Windsor, not many people pay attention to it. Just not a city that has bottles in high demand I find

there does appear to be a few different variations , the older ones pre 1922 say " Joe Jones " Windsor , found a picture of one

agree that Windsor doesn't seem to have a lot of high demand bottles for some reason , haven't seen many go for high prices online and can't recall any from that city that had stunning designs or embossing on them

joejoneswindsorC.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky