Need help with value/selling Antique "Moonshine" Bottle Smiley Face

Hey All,
    I dug this bottle out of Leadville CO a couple of years ago. I have found very little information on her and I believe she is very rare.

I am dealing with a family emergency and need funds. Any information on value would be greatly appreciated. I hate to see her go as she is my first "Wow" bottle dug but my son needs my help.

Here is a link to the "Pre-Pro" website with some more info (very limited info).

http://www.pre-pro.com/midacore/view...hp?vid=CVG7237

I am a newbie to bottle digging/collecting and the whole internet forum makes my head spin so I apologize if my post doesn't follow proper etiquette.

Thanks,
    Dancealot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moonshine Bottle Smiling Face #1.jpg  
    Last edited by Dancealot; 02-10-2018 at 09:20 PM. Reason: I am not forum savy and I hit the wrong button

Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    It looks tooled top (hand blown) best I can tell from the small picture, but unless there's more embossing other than the happy face like a proprietor/product name and city/state, I don't believe it will carry a whole lot of value unfortunately. I do hope that your family is able to successfully weather your crisis. Welcome aboard and we hope to see more of your finds.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Looks pretty neat! Hard to guess a value, if it was Western you'd be talking $1k or more. Ohio whiskeys are a lot more common. I would guess at least $100, possibly more for starters.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Is it embossed beyond the happy face on the shoulder? Most of these I have seen have been plain otherwise and have brought very little money unfortunately.

Additional details

Hey Yall,
    Thanks for all the info there are so many little details for bottles hopefully it all clicks soon for me lol. Attached are a couple of other pictures with the additional embossing. On one side the word "MOONSHINE" is embossed and on the other side it has "M.F. & C.O."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moonshine Bottle Smiling Face #4.jpg   Moonshine Bottle Smiling Face #5.jpg  

Thank you for the well wishes. Do you happen to know if additional embossing generally means more value? I have a bunch of bottles I just haven't taken the time to look them up. I must admit the internet is a great resource, however I am not much of a screen person and sometimes it seems like it takes days or weeks to find information on bottles. I imagine the learning curve is pretty steep as well.