Denton's soda bottle...never seen this style.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
I saw this on ebay and it kind of caught my attention!...it's a Denton's soda bottle in green glass from Cornwall Bottling works ltd. Kind of a sharp looking bottle, I don't recall seeing this bottle style on any other bottles, certainly none out west...but there must be in Ontario?

Dentons-Cornwall Bottling works ltd.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Oh cool! That's a semi-local for me but I've never seen it before. I've never seen the style before either, which is odd. I guess it wasn't a popular generic design.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Oh cool! That's a semi-local for me but I've never seen it before. I've never seen the style before either, which is odd. I guess it wasn't a popular generic design.

I suppose it came in clear glass as well, dated 1956 I believe, strange and wonderful how these bottles all of a sudden appear!...I think it has a nice design.

RCO

Reaction score
looked thru my pictures and there is a clear denton's bottle , I don't have one myself but I have seen it online a couple times over the years . the price seems a little high as that doesn't even include shipping and I don't think its that rare

haven't seen this style used in other Ontario cities , it does seem to be unique

I don't really have any cornwall bottles , only one I want is an art deco bottle for "Bonneville bottling works " as I have most of the bottles in that style but missing the cornwall one

dentonscornwall.jpg

Canadacan

Reaction score
looked thru my pictures and there is a clear denton's bottle , I don't have one myself but I have seen it online a couple times over the years . the price seems a little high as that doesn't even include shipping and I don't think its that rare

haven't seen this style used in other Ontario cities , it does seem to be unique

I don't really have any cornwall bottles , only one I want is an art deco bottle for "Bonneville bottling works " as I have most of the bottles in that style but missing the cornwall one

Ahh yes there is the clear.....I think the green is much prettier! haha. Thanks for posting the pics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown