Buffalo Lithia Water Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldsdigger

Reaction score
So today I was reading a post regarding a Buffalo Lithia Mineral water bottle and it looked familiar to a bottle I remembered I had dug back in the 90's. So went out to the garage to a crate of bottles that I had never cleaned and low and behold there one was ! It is now soaking in the sink since it still had roots and dirt in it. It doesn't have a real nice heavy Detailed Embossment on it. And the mold seams go up to the bottom of the lip. It has a lot of nice big bubbles with one small broken bubble from the inside based on the dirt collected in the bubble . So my next question is approx age and value. There are several on Ebay but there is a wide range of prices from $27.00 to $300. I know it is not a $300 one since they are a more true blue where this is definitely the aqua color. Sorry for the bad picture but it was crate fresh and hadn't been cleaned yet. I will post another picture tomorrow when it comes out of the soak. Sorry don't know why it posted side ways since it is straight in my gallery !

Buffalo Lithia Water (1).jpg

Last edited:

nhpharm

Reaction score
This one would be on the low end of that range. Because shipping would be ~$15 on this, you'd likely not get much more than $20 for the bottle ($35 including shipping). If it has any damage, less.

botlguy

Reaction score
On the subject of these Lithia Water bottles, is it true they were reproduced? I'm sure this one is NOT but I have a beautiful one I would like to research for authenticity. I'm aware there are MANY embossing variants.
Jim S

Last edited:

botlguy

Reaction score
Thanks for that reminder. I was around during those posts but wasn't all that interested at the time. I'll go back and see if I can determine how to tell a Repop.
Jim S

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado