Looking for any info on this bottle found in south carolina.....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

josh33wils

Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]​​I found this bottle yesterday and have been researching it online and i cant find even a picture of it. It was made in Detroit 12, Michigan by Roman Cleanser Co. It has a 14, 45 and 2 on the bottom. Also on bottom in middle is a 0 and a 'fancy' style B inside a circle? I dont think its all that old but not being able to find any pics online has me baffled! lol ​Any and all info is appreciated. Feel free to message me here or by email, josh33wils@yahoo.com. Thanks, Josh[/FONT] IMG_20180317_133403478.jpgthumbnail (1).jpgthumbnail.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
its not unusual to not find info online about a specific bottle , often bottle books have more info .

although I doubt there is a big collectors market for a glass cleaner bottle . which is likely why there isn't much out there on it , you might find more info by trying to research the company itself , likely be some records about it somewhere

RCO

Reaction score
I'd estimate just from looking at it that it was produced in the 50's or 60's era

josh33wils

Reaction score
Thanks. I had kinda figured it was made in that timeframe. I researched the Roman Cleanser Co. with no luck on it there either. Im still learning the ins and outs of all the bottle research so i probly just havent dug deep enough. But thanks again for the info!

sandchip

Reaction score
May not be that old, but it makes a really cool display piece.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi