Crown Bottling Works - Port Hope Ontario

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
no luck in finding anything about the Ottawa version of this bottle but I did find a Crown Bottling Works bottle from Port Hope Ontario online a few weeks back and acquired it .
other than that waiting for the snow to melt here , been a disastrous spring so far for bottle searching , snow hasn't melted and in fact we got more this week so the bare spots we had are covered again until it melts next week

this bottlers appears to have operated from 1931-1937 in Port Hope Ontario , which was a busy industrial port / town at one point on lake Ontario . my book doesn't seem to think any of the bottlers in Port Hope survived into the 40's for some reason

the bottle itself was made by consumers glass and marked 1931 , also a plain clear crown bottling works bottle from port hope

crownbottling-porthope2.jpgcrownbottling-porthope3.jpg

Donas12

Reaction score
no luck in finding anything about the Ottawa version of this bottle but I did find a Crown Bottling Works bottle from Port Hope Ontario online a few weeks back and acquired it .
other than that waiting for the snow to melt here , been a disastrous spring so far for bottle searching , snow hasn't melted and in fact we got more this week so the bare spots we had are covered again until it melts next week

How many different bottles in Ontario have you come across in this style?
this bottlers appears to have operated from 1931-1937 in Port Hope Ontario , which was a busy industrial port / town at one point on lake Ontario . my book doesn't seem to think any of the bottlers in Port Hope survived into the 40's for some reason

the bottle itself was made by consumers glass and marked 1931 , also a plain clear crown bottling works bottle from port hope

View attachment 182241View attachment 182242

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch