Start of my collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

j.lee

Reaction score
I'm new here and found this website when researching the bottles I've started collecting. I'm not sure about the years on these bottles as they came from a house I helped clean out.
Coke bottles.jpg These are the Coca Cola bottles 10oz and 61/2oz bottle I've gotten so far. The 61/2oz is marked trademarked bottle from DE RIDDER LA with an L in the center of the bottom. the 10oz bottles are from Wilmington NC, Monroe GA, Gainesville FLA, and Savannah GA.
Sprite bottles.jpgThese are the Sprite bottles that I have. 2 from Crater Lake National Park, 1 from Everglades National Park, 1 From Grand Canyon National Park, and the other 2 I can't tell the names on the bottom of them
36oz Coke bottles.jpgThese are the 3 36oz Coke bottles with the original caps that I have. They are unmarked on the bottom.
Mellow Yellow bottles.jpgthese are the 4 Mello Yello bottles in my collection.

Pepsi bottle.jpgMy one Pepsi bottle with the original cap.

Fanta bottles.jpgAnd these are the 2 Fanta bottles.

I also have a Rolling Rock beer pony bottle that I haven't included as it isn't a soda bottle

Last edited:

RCO

Reaction score
I found a Fanta bottle the other day , its weird it was lying on the ground outside a variety store but there is no way that store actually sold the bottle as it said it was from Mexico and likely modern ( and definitely not a Canadian bottle ) for " Fanta Pineapple " . as to how it got here I have no clue

j.lee

Reaction score
The 2 Fanta bottles from what my mom told me were from the 60's time period grape flavored

RCO

Reaction score
The 2 Fanta bottles from what my mom told me were from the 60's time period grape flavored

from what I see online Fanta is still sold in glass bottles in mexico , you can buy a case of them online thru amazon but there expensive $27 for a case of 12 and not sure how much shipping is

hemihampton

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. your off to a good start. LEON.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I found a Fanta bottle the other day , its weird it was lying on the ground outside a variety store but there is no way that store actually sold the bottle as it said it was from Mexico and likely modern ( and definitely not a Canadian bottle ) for " Fanta Pineapple " . as to how it got here I have no clue
Mexican soda is actually quite common here in the city, people say (and I'm not sure it's true anymore) that they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup so some people seek out the Mexican versions. They still use the old style ACL bottles. You can get Fanta, Coke, Inca Kola, and something called "Thumbs Up" imported from Latin America pretty easily.

RCO

Reaction score
Mexican soda is actually quite common here in the city, people say (and I'm not sure it's true anymore) that they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup so some people seek out the Mexican versions. They still use the old style ACL bottles. You can get Fanta, Coke, Inca Kola, and something called "Thumbs Up" imported from Latin America pretty easily.

next time I'm in that town where I found the Mexican Fanta bottle i'll check that variety store and another nearby one and see if they sell the Mexican Fanta as it had to come from somewhere , I'd be curious to try it

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
next time I'm in that town where I found the Mexican Fanta bottle i'll check that variety store and another nearby one and see if they sell the Mexican Fanta as it had to come from somewhere , I'd be curious to try it
Yeah I've never tried it myself, I should one of these days. It tends to cost more than the regular local Fanta but not terribly expensive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi