Saskatchewan Siphon/Seltzer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sask bottle

Reaction score
I am wondering how many how many Saskatchewan Siphons made it to the States , I have talked to a couple of people who have them ,even odder yet bought out of a local shop not ebay !!!!!! Would to talk to to anyone with a Saskatchewan seltzer !!!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Does Saskatchewan have a lot of seltzer bottles? I can't remember ever seeing so much as a picture of one.

RCO

Reaction score
I've never even seen a Saskatchewan Seltzer bottle in Ontario , not sure I've seen one online either .

the only sask bottles I've seen in Ontario would likely be considered fairly common out west , mostly 30's-50's era soda bottles , never really seen anything especially old or rare here

don't imagine a lot of sask bottles traveled to Ontario

sask bottle

Reaction score
Saskatchewan has around 24 different siphons , I have 19 different ones ! So for a rather young province has quite a few !!!

sask bottle

Reaction score
Oddly my last three siphon came from Ontario , and prob at least two more !! So yes there is great Sask bottles there !!!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Oh wow that's a lot more than I'd expected. I'd love to see some pictures! Seems like they tend to be more common out west, I saw them quite a lot when I lived in BC and don't often see them in Ontario or Quebec apart from a couple fairly common ones.

RCO

Reaction score
I don't recall seeing any Saskatchewan bottles at the last couple Toronto bottle shows , can't recall seeing any especially the older ones

but I'm not saying its not possible that there is some here , in the private collections of other collectors or people who moved to Ontario but had originally lived out west or had family who were from western Canada

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu