Newby - need some help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

arrowhead

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this post but...I am an avid native american artifact collector, been collecting for 45 years...a couple of weeks ago I was cutting through the woods heading to a freshly plowed field when I stumbled upon an old dump. Curiosity got the better of me and I started digging, I came across several old ACL Soda Bottles (Nehi, Royal Crown, Golden Age, Hires, Castle Club, Pepsi-Cola, 7-up, and Get Up) After doing some research on the internet I noticed there was an organization called the PSBCA, is this group active and if so do they have local chapters? (I sent them an email but never heard back) I also noticed the was a book written by Rick Sweeney "Collecting Applied Color Label Soda Bottles." Is this book still available? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

RCO

Reaction score
PSBCA ? never heard of it , where was it located ? was it a bottle club . I've noticed in some of the older books there was many bottle clubs listed that haven't actually existed for years

hemihampton

Reaction score
SODAPOPBOB had that Sweeney ACL Book available in here not long ago, But Bob has kinda been AWOL or MIA Lately. LEON.

SODABOB

Reaction score
SODAPOPBOB had that Sweeney ACL Book available in here not long ago, But Bob has kinda been AWOL or MIA Lately. LEON.

I'm not exactly AWOL or MIA - just having more computer problems. First it was a Wifi problem; now my so-called 'new' Laptop is on the blink. But hope to get it working someday and get back into the swing of things.

Regarding ...

1. The PSBCA = Its no longer active and hasn't been for several years. If anyone sends them membership money, Rick Sweeney will just send it back.

2. Rick's ACL Book = I still have about ten (like-new uncirculated) copies that I got from Rick. If anyone is interested in purchasing one, just send me a PM request and I will PM you my mailing address where you can send a $50 Money Order; which includes free shipping. (The books were selling for $45+ in 2002 when it was last printed).

By the way, if anyone is interested in purchasing all ten copies, I will let them go for $350. (Prepaid).

Because of my computer problems, I'm using my local Library, where I am at the moment. But I only come here once a week - so if anyone contacts me about a book(s), please be patient and I will reply as soon as I can.

Later alligators,

Bob

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi