Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member New Bottler
    Great bottle. How come you guys have all the neat bottles up north?

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Quote Originally Posted by shotdwn View Post
    Great bottle. How come you guys have all the neat bottles up north?
    there aren't actually that many unique art deco bottles from Canada , mostly in that era they used generic designs , same bottle just different city / bottlers names on them , this Wilson's bottle would be an exception to the norm

some of the art deco's from Canada are also really hard to find , most of the harder to find ones I have in my collection I've only seen for sale once or twice , aren't common to come across

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBottles View Post
    Yikes, that snow looks nasty. It's almost all gone here, at least in the city. It was still snowing today though, hopefully that's the last until next winter.
    the first pictures of the bottle were actually taken in February , the orange ones were taken today , although the back yard area is still entirely covered in snow even though its april , I can't recall a year when there has been that much this late

its weird there were actually several thaws in march and early april when it looked like winter was over and a lot of snow melted, then it suddenly reappear , but sounds like it warm up this weekend and mostly melt soon

the animals are also going nuts , we had several black squirrels at our bird feeder , acting like its winter , trying to get ever seed they could , also a red fox walked across the front yard and is some white tailed deer in the back yard there too which eat tree buds and like carrots it we put some out

some new orange pictures , diluted the orange as it was too dark and more sun out today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4200001.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	182569Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4200008.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	182570