Let's wrap this up!.. Crush tropical punch?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Well I was able to obtain a small collection of 90's foam wrapped 600ml bottles....there were 20 in total and 14 of them went into my collection, the other 6 were doubles.
The Mountain Dew is an up grade, the Coke Classic I had already but this one is a variation on the back of the label.
Probably the best for me out of these is the Crush bottles! The most significant stand out is the Crush tropical punch, I'm assuming this was a replacement for Canada Dry's Tahiti Treat?
Also interesting to see were the two PET bottles... especially the 500ml tropical punch, and the 600ml Crush lime is neat... it's from 1996, at that time I never gave those bottles any consideration but I'm happy to have a couple of examples now
!

20180420_114748_001.jpg

20180420_115025.jpg

And while I'm at here is the rest of the ones I have, probably posted on this site somewhere before..lol!. The 473ml Mug Root Beer is an import to Canada from the USA, it has no French print but was sold in Canada.
As for the Hires 300ml it has a plastic wrap. And I love the little 170ml bottles with crowns instead of screw caps.

20180420_125123.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
I know that box was a good buy when I first saw it , everything was in good condition and a lot of these bottles are not easy to find despite being from the 80's or 90's

have found some of these bottles in the wild before but none were in condition anything similar to these,( found a dr pepper stubby once but its label but pretty much ruined ,also found damaged Mountain Dew and Canada dry before ) , other than a similar looking sprite bottle I found 3 or 4 years ago but for some reason did not keep

not sure if I've seen a Crush tropical punch bottle before , seen Lime and grape and maybe another flavour I cannot recall ? or it could of been a really damaged punch label and just looked different

Canadacan

Reaction score
I know that box was a good buy when I first saw it , everything was in good condition and a lot of these bottles are not easy to find despite being from the 80's or 90's

have found some of these bottles in the wild before but none were in condition anything similar to these,( found a dr pepper stubby once but its label but pretty much ruined ,also found damaged Mountain Dew and Canada dry before ) , other than a similar looking sprite bottle I found 3 or 4 years ago but for some reason did not keep

not sure if I've seen a Crush tropical punch bottle before , seen Lime and grape and maybe another flavour I cannot recall ? or it could of been a really damaged punch label and just looked different

RCO..I do know Crush had pineapple and strawberry, the pineapple was on and off for western availability, but eastern Canada seemed to have a much more steady supply. I don't recall either of those flavours in the 500ml bottle, but again myself I can't even remember tropical punch.

RCO

Reaction score
RCO..I do know Crush had pineapple and strawberry, the pineapple was on and off for western availability, but eastern Canada seemed to have a much more steady supply. I don't recall either of those flavours in the 500ml bottle, but again myself I can't even remember tropical punch.

I seem to also recall Crush cream soda , in a pink can . seems like that would of came in a bottle too

don't recall pineapple or strawberry in glass bottles , have seen some variety stores here that have pineapple in cans but its from the US

Canadacan

Reaction score
I seem to also recall Crush cream soda , in a pink can . seems like that would of came in a bottle too

don't recall pineapple or strawberry in glass bottles , have seen some variety stores here that have pineapple in cans but its from the US

Ah yes!.. DUH!...that's what's missing... Cream soda!....I'm pretty sure it also would have been In a bottle. Pineapple and strawberry were in cans in the mid to late 80's... incidentally one bottle, the orange had a sticker on the base with the year 1994 on it.

Last edited:

RCO

Reaction score
the snow is finally melting here and I recently found a Diet Pepsi stubby bottle along a road which has an embankment under some leaves .

considering its been outdoors since the early 90's , it actually still has a lot of the blue and red left on the label , in better shape than some of the other stubby's I've found , but left wondering what the person did with the cap ? normally there still on them

P4260003.jpgP4260001.jpg

Canadacan

Reaction score
the snow is finally melting here and I recently found a Diet Pepsi stubby bottle along a road which has an embankment under some leaves .

considering its been outdoors since the early 90's , it actually still has a lot of the blue and red left on the label , in better shape than some of the other stubby's I've found , but left wondering what the person did with the cap ? normally there still on them

Funny that you just posted that bottle!...I just seen one on Craigslist last night along with another Orange Crush like mine but full! :D

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi