Let's wrap this up!.. Crush tropical punch?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Actually it's the none diet version of that bottle!...wish this person was not so far away, with the price of gas it's hardly worth pursuing, he also has a bag of cartons and a couple of cans!
Ahhh...bummer man! :(

Foam Crush and Pepsi.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
Funny that you just posted that bottle!...I just seen one on Craigslist last night along with another Orange Crush like mine but full! :D

assumed the diet pepsi I found wasn't worth anything in this condition but just found it interesting enough to take a picture of , usually the stubby pop I find are in even worse shape and I just throw them in recycling

I've found the regular version many times as well , mostly damaged though , found a nice one a few years ago but sold it at a yard sale , it had been covered by something and almost no damage

Photon440

Reaction score
Great collection! I thought that New York Seltzer was gone years ago, but I just saw some in the store a couple weeks ago.
I remember drinking Cream Soda crush right off the line at Gray Beverage over forty years ago...Grapefruit Crush was my favourite though.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Great collection! I thought that New York Seltzer was gone years ago, but I just saw some in the store a couple weeks ago.
I remember drinking Cream Soda crush right off the line at Gray Beverage over forty years ago...Grapefruit Crush was my favourite though.

Thanks!...man I would have loved to try Grapefruit Crush!....here is a Canadian can I picked up earlier this year!

20180115_140912.jpg

Photon440

Reaction score
I wonder where you can get it. Still listed on the Crush website.
CRUSH_GRAPEFRUIT_12.png

RCO

Reaction score
I've never seen it for sale , is some variety stores here that have some American flavours such as Pineapple but I can't recall ever seeing grapefruit

but I'd be very curious to try it , generally like grapefruit drinks

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora