Garage sale find

I found these bottles at a garage sale today. Looks like most of them are from the 1940's and a couple Coca colas from the 1930's. Can anyone suggest how to reapply a paper label on a beer bottle? Also, how to clean a paper label? Looks like they have some mold.
    Thanks

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Bottle Master Spirit Bear's Avatar
    Elmer's Acid-Free Rubber Cement, found at most craft/hobby stores, is removable when used sparingly and will never damage the paper for reattaching pieces. For cleaning them, lightly using a white rubber eraser and a Q-tip slightly moistened by hydrogen peroxide or water works.
    Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.

Thanks spiritbear! I will have to give that a try. Every bottle I have ever found, the paper label was long gone.

If you apply too much pressure or liquid, this cleaning method will also remove it. Hah hah.
    I mainly collect paper-label stuff. I like the colours and graphics often present on them.
    Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Gottcha! I can see why they are desired. They will look good in my future man cave. Just need to get rid of the wife's junk first

Wouldn't she counter, saying her stuff is not junk, and that your 'junk' needs to go?

Love all those coke bottles.

Thanks Rick! I have been thinking about selling some of them to get my $ back. However, I'm not sure it is worth my efforts or the best way to sell them. The shipping cost would probably be more than actual selling price