Red Cee soda bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kolawars

Reaction score
Red Cee was a line of flavors bottled by local Coca-Cola Bottlers, not an Imitator of Coca Cola.

S Martin

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and just collect bottles during my work on farm buildings, fences, and green houses.

This is the first stumper I have found. I found an aqua embossed Red Cee 6 fl once, looks like a coke bottle and the script and embossing is similar. Condition very good. It was found with bottles dating 1910? to the 1930's. Nothing on the bottom. I may post a picture.
Maybe this will help. Red Cee cola was made around the 1930s for only a couple of years at the Carolina Beverage Company facility in Graham, North Carolina. The owner of that company was John H. Loy. The company ceased production during WWII. They also made other drinks.

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
Red Cee was a line of flavors bottled by local Coca-Cola Bottlers, not an Imitator of Coca Cola.
I have also heard this before. I have one of the bottles in question with LGW on base (lauren glass works) and also have heard they are from Burlington NC

S Martin

Reaction score
I have also heard this before. I have one of the bottles in question with LGW on base (lauren glass works) and also have heard they are from Burlington NC
The bottle I know also has KGW on the bottom--manufacturer's code???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu