New to the forum

Hey guys I dont know if this is the right place or not but Im an avid bottle hunter. i love Mountain Dew, Royal Crown Cola, Coca Cola, Dr Pepper....all the southern stuff. I just posted my first album with all my current stuff. I hope to grow it with help. Feel free to stop by and comment.

Senior Member Bottle Master iggyworf's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum! That is a good start to your collection. I like the Royal Crowns.

Senior Member Bottle Master Canadacan's Avatar
    Welcome aboard!.... nice to see new collectors on here …. I'm from Canada so I mainly focus on brands from the north west, but I have a soft spot for all USA Orange Crush!
    Collecting Western Canadian sodas, and USA Orange Crush.

thanks

Hello and welcome, I like the ACL bottles also but I recycle more than I keep, here in the south the humidity and moistly just eat the paint away. . Dig-on.
    mikeo digs on youtube

Senior Member Bottle Master Spirit Bear's Avatar
    For correctness' sake, I must alert you that ACLs are not painted but baked on. They fuse the pigments to the glass itself. It was originally called pyroglazing. Each colour was baked on separately. Humidity won't hurt them. Water won't hurt them-- I found a perfect ACL Squirt from 1947 in a lake right on the surface of the bottom. What hurts them is chemicals in the ground/water.

Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.