Old aqua coloured Jar found swimming

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
recently found this jar when I was swimming around some docks , the only bottle I found in that location that day. appeared to have been revealed by the shifting sand and not that dirty . but have found a couple other old jars in that same area before

was wondering if its actually old or not ? doubt its worth much as it has no markings

I assumed it was some sort of food jar ? its around 6 1/2 inches tall and 3 inches wide , an aqua / greenish colour

P7050001.jpgP7050002.jpg

sunrunner

Reaction score
looks like a jar made in India . there stuff has an English appearance . and it may be just 30 years old.

RCO

Reaction score
looks like a jar made in India . there stuff has an English appearance . and it may be just 30 years old.

after looking at it , have no idea if its old or not , can tell you at that same location I've previously found 2 other jars that were for certain old . one was a flavouring extract bottle from a Canadian company and other a plain clear jar

but being a dock where there can be old and new stuff its hard to say for certain its age

RCO

Reaction score
also there used to be a large hotel and docks for steamers at this location , which might explain why there is old bottles

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown