Cherry Cream Beverages Hamilton Ont bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this bottle at a yard sale on the weekend , had seen the bottle online before but never found one .

Cherry Cream Beverages was based in Hamilton Ontario , listed in book 1951-1955 , but is also a listing for whitney beverages 1938-55 and it appears to be related somehow .

the acl isn't in great condition , most of the front is still there but back is mostly faded from view .

back appears to say " this ain't no dream , its cherry cream , check these points and , you'll see what we mean , its mellow mild and , and good to you , its double sized and , tastes full too , Whitney Beverages , Hamilton Canada , trade mark registered ,contents 10 fl oz

Contents 10 fl oz also embossed on the side

P7290001.jpgP7290002.jpgP7290003.jpg

Donas12

Reaction score
It’s also an odd size being 9.5oz

Last edited:

RCO

Reaction score
It’s also and odd size being 9.5oz

I still have that bottle , a random yard sale find from a couple years ago . never really found anything else out about them or seen many of there bottles since

not sure how many variations there is

Reactions: Csa

Csa

Reaction score
Still really new to this overall, and I can't believe how many varieties of ACL and deco/embossed soda bottle there were back in the day. Canada seems to have a huge amount of diff companies and beverage bottles. And I plan to comb many yard sales this spring ISO hidden gems.

RCO

Reaction score
Still really new to this overall, and I can't believe how many varieties of ACL and deco/embossed soda bottle there were back in the day. Canada seems to have a huge amount of diff companies and beverage bottles. And I plan to comb many yard sales this spring ISO hidden gems.

there is likely many more bottles from the US than Canada , it depends who's posting stuff to this site as to what gets uploaded here

I've spent a lot of time online trying to identify bottles from Canada , so I've been posting a lot to the site but there is a lot of bottles from all over the world we don't see here much

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Yeah I'm quite jealous of the bottles that the US gets, our deco bottles typically were one of twenty or so generic designs that were reused by all sorts of different companies, whereas the US companies would use a new design for each bottler. At least our ACL designs are usually (though not always) unique to each bottler.
I hope that this spring garage sales start coming back more, last summer there was only a fraction of the normal numbers here due to covid.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu