OMG!..pinch me!.. Orange Crush legends!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Saturn Doll

Reaction score
Incredible!! We have Orange Crush in Australia, but only the clear. Thanks so Much for Sharing!! ;)

Canadacan

Reaction score
Incredible!! We have Orange Crush in Australia, but only the clear. Thanks so Much for Sharing!! ;)
Hmm...no brown bottles from 40's, 50's???...bummer!....glad you like, and your welcome for posting!

JKL

Reaction score
Those bottles are fantastic!
Congrats ont he find.
Amazing those were in an "extras" box.

jarhead67

Reaction score
Very nice! While eBay seems to be the go-to place for scoring hard to find pieces to add to our collections, it goes to show that local collectors and shows still bring some of the best surprises. Very nice collection in its own right.

Canadacan

Reaction score
JKL thanks!.... jarhead67 you are quite right, many tough to get items do come up on ebay!....and thanks for recognising the fact that just these bottles alone are quite the grouping, pretty amazing considering this would normally take years and years to search out individually.

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi again Bottle Master (?Leon).... I believe, looking at the picture of all those lovely bottles, you visited my friend Ron B., south of Vancouver... When I decided, after 30 years, to stop collecting Orange Crush bottles, Ron bought my whole collection, which of course gave him many valuable and rare bottles to trade or sell. You made a great haul of some very difficult bottles to find.... congrats
Michael

Canadacan

Reaction score
Hi again Bottle Master (?Leon).... I believe, looking at the picture of all those lovely bottles, you visited my friend Ron B., south of Vancouver... When I decided, after 30 years, to stop collecting Orange Crush bottles, Ron bought my whole collection, which of course gave him many valuable and rare bottles to trade or sell. You made a great haul of some very difficult bottles to find.... congrats
Michael

Thanks Michael!... (Canadacan)> Ivan... I live just across the river from Ron B. Yes I was pretty excited to get those bottles from him! It really built up my collection instantly.
Ivan

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi Ivan... glad you picked those up from Ron.... when I sold our house, I had to unload my collection. Fortunately Ron grabbed it. Moving from a house of 46 years to an apartment, just could not handle the collection. However, I am still selling my book once and a while, and certainly do follow the listings, occasionally making a small additional, sometimes 'rude' comment. Some feel they have a $100 bottle when its worth $3-5. Nice to hear you are doing fine and keep up the O.C. collecting. I still communicate every few days with Ron and ask him questions, and give him leads. Regards, Mike

oddbottles

Reaction score
Love Orange Crush. Not a bottle but doubt any one has seen one of these. Got it man years ago and was told it was a prize for sales . Sorry but not for sale P1000968.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu