OMG!..pinch me!.. Orange Crush legends!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
I recently made it over to a fellow collectors house to see what he had for sale in the extra's boxes, and boy did I get some bottles I've longed for! Five of them were quarts with 3 being from Canada :) I still have to go back as I have over 2 more dozen bottles on hold, many more are Crush but I also have a few other Canadian brands sprinkled in..lol

Here is the break down of what you are looking at, so we have from left to right 10oz Canadian, 30oz clear Canada, 30oz brown Krinkly Canadian, 26oz Mae West Canadian, 10oz Mae West bilingual and English, 28oz OC green USA, 26oz USA, No size white label USA, Full 1/2 pint Pat'd USA, Ward's Lemon Crush USA, 6oz Crush with seldom seen 'PATENTED'...it's kind of hiding a bit at the end.

20180728_180757.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Wow, Those are nice. Congrats. LEON.

iggyworf

Reaction score
An excellent array of Crush bottles. Congrats! I like the green one a lot!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Wow!!! Those were all in the extras boxes??? It's hard enough to find some of those at any price, let alone get one to stuff into an extras box! I didn't know some of these even existed. I'm very curious to see what the other bottles still on hold are!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Wow!!! Those were all in the extras boxes??? It's hard enough to find some of those at any price, let alone get one to stuff into an extras box! I didn't know some of these even existed. I'm very curious to see what the other bottles still on hold are!

Yea the Canadian quarts are crazy tough!...The clear Krinkly quart with Crushy on it is the easiest to get...and at that they don't come available very often, next would be the brown ACL Krinkly with Crushy...a couple of these surfaced on ebay a while back and commanded pretty good prices., I still need the other style Krinkly quart now...it has the same label as the 7oz brown Krinkly.
The toughest, probably of any Orange Crush bottle period, and probably the most sought after is the 26oz Mae West...I've never even seen one for sale on ebay ever.
I'm extremely fortunate to have acquired them all in one place.
Well most of the rest on hold are USA Crush bottles (some really tough ones to find!)...I only have a few Canadian other brands.. one of them is a Cross's green quart variation that I needed, and a clear Cross's quart that I'd never seen!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora