OMG!..pinch me!.. Orange Crush legends!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Well that's an interesting item!...thanks for sharing.
So what is it made of?

oddbottles

Reaction score
It is a chalkware / plaster item. Measures about 5 inches high. I have watched Ebay for many years and Google searched it. Have not seen another one. I am guessing that it is from the 1940's but if you have some thoughts on that let me know. There are no maker markings on it.

Thanks

Oddbottle

PS I am looking for Felix the Cat paper label bottles

Canadacan

Reaction score
It is a chalkware / plaster item. Measures about 5 inches high. I have watched Ebay for many years and Google searched it. Have not seen another one. I am guessing that it is from the 1940's but if you have some thoughts on that let me know. There are no maker markings on it.

Thanks

Oddbottle

PS I am looking for Felix the Cat paper label bottles

Chalkware is cool, it's sure in nice shape. Yes I agree 1940's as per that style of 'Crushy'...do mind if I share that photo to my facebook page? (Orange Crush Collectors Group)
Ahh the Felix..so tough to get good examples because of demand, where you from?

oddbottles

Reaction score
Chalkware is cool, it's sure in nice shape. Yes I agree 1940's as per that style of 'Crushy'...do mind if I share that photo to my facebook page? (Orange Crush Collectors Group)
Ahh the Felix..so tough to get good examples because of demand, where you from?

Feel free to list the photo on your page. I like the rush -rush - rush on the bottom. Kind of fits the modern world lol .

In terms of Felix I have the paper ginger ale , small acl ginger ale, the large acl ginger ale , the paper label club soda with cap , the opener , the tray as well as a company receipt. Took a log time to accumulate. I am prepared to pay a good price for the right item.

I will be selling a few bottles I have that are surplus to my collection . I am primarily a toy collector but veer out occasionally.

I live in Hamilton . Ontario

Oddbottles

Canadacan

Reaction score
Feel free to list the photo on your page. I like the rush -rush - rush on the bottom. Kind of fits the modern world lol .

In terms of Felix I have the paper ginger ale , small acl ginger ale, the large acl ginger ale , the paper label club soda with cap , the opener , the tray as well as a company receipt. Took a log time to accumulate. I am prepared to pay a good price for the right item.

I will be selling a few bottles I have that are surplus to my collection . I am primarily a toy collector but veer out occasionally.

I live in Hamilton . Ontario

Oddbottles

Yeah I just can't seem to nail down any more Felix stuff...I have a few extra duplicate ACL quarts but that's about it, I always seem to miss the items when they come up.
I noted the RUSH slogan from Crush is on one of the 40's signs.

Eric

Reaction score
Great Crushy display piece... Is it just one sided? wonder if it sat on the counter or near the register. very nice.

oddbottles

Reaction score
It is one sided and completely flat and unpainted on the back. Still surprised I have never seen another after many years. You must have had to sell a lot of Orange Crush to get one lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown