Green Providnece R.I. art deco soda identification

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
20180902_190333.jpg

Can anyone identify this soda bottle?

RCO

Reaction score
thinking its a green version of this bottle which was posted by a fellow collector from RI a while back

Cotton Club Beverages , believe it was a major bottler in that area

cottonclubRI1.jpg

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
Actually that is from Cranston, R.I. and I just learned RIBottleguy has told me some new information that it could be a Liberty Club Beverages Bottle. It still would have been nice whole reguardless of what it is. I love art deco soda's and have never dug one whole yet. Hopefully, I find another one or more bottles like it in the coming months before winter.

RCO

Reaction score
Actually that is from Cranston, R.I. and I just learned RIBottleguy has told me some new information that it could be a Liberty Club Beverages Bottle. It still would have been nice whole reguardless of what it is. I love art deco soda's and have never dug one whole yet. Hopefully, I find another one or more bottles like it in the coming months before winter.

it was just my best guess what it might be , the design of the 2 bottles is definitely similar but RIbottleguy is definitely an expert so he'll have a better idea what it is

found a picture on google of a liberty club beverage bottle and it does look like the bottle you found , the post seems to indicate the greens ones are uncommon and hard to find

http://tmac02892.blogspot.com/2014/02/

personally haven't found many whole art deco's in dumps , seemed to find more swimming for some reason . not a lot of whole art deco's made it into dumps , the ones that did are mostly broken

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18