Return to the 1920s-1940s dump; Gallon Jugs and Cobalt!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
I returned to the dump I found a couple weeks ago and today I managed to pull out a good haul in about 3 hours. I also found two one gallon glass screw cap jugs that I had to leave and I may or may not bring back eventually (Not much room in the backpack). I also found 3 more canada dry bottles not in the finds picture below. Here are my finds:

20180916_185115.jpg

Back Left to Right:
Olive Green Scotch Whiskey, Wilson's Distilling Co. Ltd, Diamond Ginger Ale green quart (Waterbury, Conn), and a One Gallon cork top glass jug.

Middle Left to Right:
Amber Squibb, Pinex bottle, Broken panel of an ESSO glass bank (cool advertsing), Green tint milk glass jar with a ghost image of the word "Pepper", and a large 1930s-1940s Bromo.

Front Left to Right:
Ribbed purfume?, Virgina Dare Extract, Coffee Creamer, NoxZema Jar, 2 Cobalt and 2 Cornflower Blue Vick's Vapo Rubs.

Thanks for looking,
PlaneDiggerCam

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That Esso bank is great, what a shame that it's broken! Never seen one of those before.

Raypadua

Reaction score
That's quite a haul to carry in your back pack! Yes, that Esso bank is very unusual. I'm also excited for the green milk glass pepper shaker :)

Screwtop

Reaction score
I have a site that won't be accessible until spring, and I have several bottles in a pile for when I go back.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora