Oklahoma Drug Store Bottles by Johnnie Fletcher

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mike G

Reaction score
WANTED TO BUY

My father, grandfathers and great-grandfathers were all pharmacists in Oklahoma going back to Indian Territory days.

I am wanting to purchase a copy of Johnnie Fletcher's "OKLAHOMA DRUG STORE BOTTLES" in any condition, but good condition is always better.

Please contact me if you know where I might purchase a copy of this book.

Thank you,

Michael G. Shackelford

Mike G

Reaction score
Oklahoma Bottles 1889 to 1920

WANTED TO BUY

My father, grandfathers and great-grandfathers were all pharmacists in Oklahoma going back to Indian Territory days.

I am wanting to purchase a copy of Johnnie Fletcher's "OKLAHOMA DRUG STORE BOTTLES" in any condition, but good condition is always better.

Please contact me if you know where I might purchase a copy of this book.

Thank you,

Michael G. Shackelford

To clarify, I am looking for a copy of the original 1991 book, OR a copy of the 2006 updated book Oklahoma Bottles 1889 to 1920 but my preference is to obtain one of the 1991 originals. Thank you, Michael

stephengray

Reaction score
The older book will be hard to come by. I have one but it's not for sale. I also have one of the originals that Johnnie made that was just in a school binder. The newer book will be your best bet but I haven't seen one for sale in years.

Mike G

Reaction score
The older book will be hard to come by. I have one but it's not for sale. I also have one of the originals that Johnnie made that was just in a school binder. The newer book will be your best bet but I haven't seen one for sale in years.

Thank you for your reply. I have a copy of the newer book now but I would still like a copy of the older, original book for my collection since my pharmacy ancestors from Oklahoma are listed in that book and I really like the looks of that cover.

Thanks and happy hunting everyone!

Mike G

Reaction score
His the page with Johnnie's email and number you can contact him to get books. http://www.hutchbook.com/Collecting Bottle Books Kansas Bottles 1854-1925/default.html

Thank you for your reply and the link. I have been in contact with Johnnie and he does not have any copies of the book for sale. He has no intention of reprinting the original book since he has published the newer edition which contains everything from the older book. I have acquired a copy of the new book but would still like a copy of the original edition for my personal book collection.

Thanks again and and happy hunting everyone!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi