Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Senior Member Bottle Master
    Oh by the way that Peerless Ink is local to you as well, they were a Vancouver company. Common, but I quite like the art deco design on those. These posts give me such nostalgia for BC, lots of bottles there that showed up in every BC dump and I never see out here. Not sure why Mrs Stewart's Bluing is so common in BC and yet I never see it out here, since the company was based out of Minneapolis.

Member New Bottler
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBottles View Post
    Oh by the way that Peerless Ink is local to you as well, they were a Vancouver company. Common, but I quite like the art deco design on those. These posts give me such nostalgia for BC, lots of bottles there that showed up in every BC dump and I never see out here. Not sure why Mrs Stewart's Bluing is so common in BC and yet I never see it out here, since the company was based out of Minneapolis.
    Thanks for the info, I did not know they were local. I'm a fan of the design, too.

What areas of BC did you dig in? I live in Abbotsford and I mainly dig within an hour's drive of here (so basically the Lower Mainland).

I've done a fair amount of research on dumps in the area, so I've got quite a few leads I plan to follow up on. I don't know how well you know this area, but feel free to message me privately if you're interested in trading information.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    I only ever dug on the Island, so I don't know a thing about sites in the Lower Mainland I'm afraid. I have no doubt that there are plenty of sites around there though. I sure wish I had that kind of opportunity to explore places around here, but living in the city means a lot fewer potential digging locations unless you're into digging privies.