WTS 100's Of Antique Bottles Going Up For Sale - Need Help With Values And Identification

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

greenhorn

Reaction score
I have recently acquired a fairly large collection of antique bottles that includes many different types, shapes, colors, sizes, etc. Although I do appreciate these beautiful bottles, I already have my hands full with my antique beer can / breweriana collection, which is my passion.

I am trying to establish values for each of these bottles but it seems as though that can be somewhat challenging due to limited information on many of them. It is likely that I will be selling the vast majority of the bottles since I don't have room to display hundreds of bottles, especially since I am also already displaying some of my beer can / Breweriana collection.

So I am asking for two things in this post. #1) Is there any way I can get some help identifying my antique bottles and establishing their true values . #2) Is there anyone interested in seeing the bottles as I unbox them and start taking pictures of them with the potential interest of wanting to purchase one, two, or more of them?

I am also very interested in the history of the bottles because as I am sure everyone here would agree, that is half the fun of owning them! (I know that is the case with my beer cans / breweriana collection)

(I'm sorry but I don't know what the "LISTING ACTION" letters stand for so I apologize if I checked the wrong one! What does WTS, WTB, WTT mean?

I have started the process of selling a handful of the bottles from a new ebay store that my fiance recently opened and I would like to post a link to that store. Hopefully it's allowed because I want to be respectful of forum rules. I attached 4 or 5 pictures showing a few of the bottles however these came from just one box. There are many different types of bottles in my other boxes.

Please contact me if you have any interest in these bottles or if you would like to offer your wealth of experience and knowledge to a greenhorn.

Thanks!

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 389
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 411
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 408
  • s-l1600 (6).jpg
    s-l1600 (6).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 384
  • s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 379
  • s-l1600 (8).jpg
    s-l1600 (8).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 404
  • s-l1600 (9).jpg
    s-l1600 (9).jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 390
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 397
  • s-l1600 (10).jpg
    s-l1600 (10).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 395

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I, for one, would be very interested in seeing what all you have for sale. There are plenty of people here who could help you with value if you care to post pictures of your bottles. It looks like you have some nice stuff!

Is there a city listed on either of the Coca Cola bottles? If so, what is it?

Good luck!

greenhorn

Reaction score
Lexington, KY Coca-Cola Bottle

Here is a cool looking Coca Cola bottle from Lexington, Kentucky. The best I can tell, this seems to be a pretty valuable bottle

What do you think?

Welcome to the forum! I, for one, would be very interested in seeing what all you have for sale. There are plenty of people here who could help you with value if you care to post pictures of your bottles. It looks like you have some nice stuff!

Is there a city listed on either of the Coca Cola bottles? If so, what is it?

Good luck!

Attachments

• cc-bottle--.jpg
    cc-bottle--.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 393
  • cc-bottle-.jpg
    cc-bottle-.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 395
  • cc-bottle-1.jpg
    cc-bottle-1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 382
  • cc-bottle-bottom.jpg
    cc-bottle-bottom.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 367
  • cc-bottle.jpg
    cc-bottle.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 389
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 393

KSESTATE

Reaction score
Hello From the first box if all are similar you have some money. Contact a good bottle auction one that does on line American bottle auction comes to mind. you can get the value and maybe some of the better of the collection can be sold that way get the best collectors that way .Ebay is great for the quick buck. But the exclusive auctions for what I see are the best
Good luck keep smiling

tch64

Reaction score
Have you begun to list them as of yet?? I would be interested in any medicine/apothecary/poison bottles that may be in the mix. I also have some interesting beer stuff that might interest you -- look to hear from you :)

Screwtop

Reaction score
Hello! From the looks of what you have, I am very interested. I do not have a budget like I would like though, and I usually don't buy things. I trade them instead. The Lexington Kentucky bottle is the one I am interested in.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora