170 Photos of 2018 FOHBC Bottle Collectors Convention August 2nd-5th Cleveland

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CarltonHendricks

Reaction score
http://www.sportsantiques.com/2018_bottle_p1.htm
Hello Carlton Hendricks here...Please know I have posted 170 Photos of the FOHBC 2018 National Bottle Collectors Convention August 2nd-5th in Cleveland, on my site....see link above... This is a sub-feature of my coverage of the National Sports Collectors Convention. The two conventions were held the same week in Cleveland. Enjoy
-Carlton
SportsAntiques.com

Last edited:

CarltonHendricks

Reaction score
Thanks Screwtop...glad you enjoy it...what was your favorite bottle you saw?...copy and post it on here...

American Pontil

Reaction score
Ouch. Hope that birds eye view was before it was open to the public. Looked like you could roll a bowling ball down the isles and not hit anyone. That scares me.

CarltonHendricks

Reaction score
know what ya mean...

American Pontil...very observant...that was early entry day...early entry at the Reno FOHBC National in 2012 was a huge crowd...so I just don't get it...Early entry at most antiques venues are usually the busiest time for selling...as that's when most of the serious collectors show up...I hate saying all that...but I'm just reporting what I experienced...

sandchip

Reaction score
Thanks Carlton, for taking the time to take all those pictures and for sharing them with us.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora