7up 3-1-3 bubble bottle!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

yacorie

Reaction score
Thanks for the contest. I’ll try for 11

SODABOB

Reaction score
Rich

I'm spending the holidays in Phoenix, Arizona and have already gone to some of the larger antique malls in search of anything 3-1-3 related but have been skunked so far. I have a few more malls to visit but doubtful that I'm going to find anything. But if I do, I will definitely share it.

SODABOB

Reaction score
Rich

Thanks

Google "Brass Armadillo West Side Phoenix, Arizona" and you will be able to see the 50,000 sq ft Antique mall I will be going to on New Year's day. If they don't have something 3-1-3 related, then no one in the Phoenix area probably does. If I do find something there, I will post it after I get home. The Brass Armadillo is on Interstate 10 that connects Phoenix to Los Angeles and I'm hoping they have stuff that's of special interest to the thousands of Los Angeles travelers that visit the mall throughout the year.

SODABOB

Reaction score
Happy New Year

Reminder ...

Today is the last day to pick a number and possibly win the free acl book. As I mentioned earlier, I have already drawn the winning number and will announce the winner tomorrow.

Hey, Rich

I know you already have an acl book and that you decided not to play, but its okay with me if you enter a number anyway. After all, this is your thread and no one will object if you participate. If you win and don't want the book you can sell it or give it to someone.

By the way, I have several copies of the book available and if anyone wants to buy one outright the price is $50.00 which includes free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.

Thanks again to everyone who participates and you will hear from me tomorrow when I announce the winner.

SODABOB

Reaction score
P.S.

I forgot to mention that the list I posted earlier with the five qualifying items for the free acl book is still in effect. So if any member finds and post any of those items today, it will cancel out the pick a number contest. Even though the likelihood of someone finding and posting one or more of those items seems slim at this time, I will honor it if they do. With that said, check out this Bakersfield crate that was described as being marked with a 39 for 1939. But because the 39 is not visible in this particular picture, and I only have the seller's description to rely on, it would not be considered a winner. Not to mention that the crate dates are somewhat questionable anyway. However, there is also the possibility that this Bakersfield crate is the real deal from 1939 and could be a helpful clue to the 3-1-3 mystery. The only bummer is, because of the angle the picture was taken, I can't say for certain if its an 8 bubble or a 7 bubble.

What say you? 7 bubble or 8 bubble? I believe the described 39 is on the upper-right corner on the end panel?

7up Crate Described as 1939 Bakersfiels - Edited.jpg

shotdwn

Reaction score
It looks like a 7 bubble to me. It looks to have a single bubble under the 7up. The other area that could a bubble under there looks to me to just be a dark spot of wood.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp