7up 3-1-3 bubble bottle!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODABOB

Reaction score
shotdwn

I agree - I zoomed it in my photo file and it appears to be a 3-1-3 - But the bummer is seeing the 39 that's supposed to be stamped on it - I can't see it no matter what type of editing or zooming I try

SODABOB

Reaction score
Even though this photograph definitely shows the 3-1-3 bubble placement, and the truck is described as a 1940 Dodge, it would not be a winner because the picture itself might have been taken later than 1940. The description did not include a location nor a definite date. But I still consider it a helpful clue to the 3-1-3 mystery.

7up 1940 Dodge Truck Date and Location Unknown - Edited.jpg

SODABOB

Reaction score
Correction ...

I just realized the bubble placement on the 1940 Dodge truck is 2-1-3 (6) and not 3-1-3 (7) so disregard it. I don't know how I missed seeing that before I posted it. And, no, I'm not going to start a new thread about 2-1-3 6 bubble 7up logos. :confused:

iggyworf

Reaction score
Happy New Year

Reminder ...

Today is the last day to pick a number and possibly win the free acl book. As I mentioned earlier, I have already drawn the winning number and will announce the winner tomorrow.

Hey, Rich

I know you already have an acl book and that you decided not to play, but its okay with me if you enter a number anyway. After all, this is your thread and no one will object if you participate. If you win and don't want the book you can sell it or give it to someone.

By the way, I have several copies of the book available and if anyone wants to buy one outright the price is $50.00 which includes free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.

Thanks again to everyone who participates and you will hear from me tomorrow when I announce the winner.

Thanx bob, but I will leave the winning book to whoever enters and wins.
that crate looks like 3-1-3 to me also. I was thinking these other 3-1-3 crates I have found and posted pics somehow someway have to be related to the southern Ca 3-1-3 mystery. But finding that link will be a big task. i have found 3-1-3 bubble crates from West Barrington RI, Minot North Dakota and now Cambridge Mass. To go along with the LA, Bakersfield and San Bernidino ones.

Happy New Year!

Last edited:

SODABOB

Reaction score
Hey, Rich

I just noticed the last Bakersfield crate I posted has Inc. on it. But the other ones don't. I wonder if the Inc. is enough of a clue to date the crate?

Here's the Bakersfield crate from the original thread and the one I just found for comparison. Check 'em out ...

7up Crate Bakersfield.jpg

7up Crate Described as 1939 Bakersfiels - Edited.jpg

SODABOB

Reaction score
My guess is the number 27.

The winning number is ...

Congratulations shotdwn

Please send me a Personal Message with your name and address and I will ship your book A.S.A.P. If you are not sure how to send a PM, just click on my name and you will see the option.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. And don't forget I have more of the acl books available. If interested just send me a PM

Happy New Year

Bob

SODABOB

Reaction score
shotdwn

Thanks

I got your PM and will mail your book tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

yacorie

Reaction score
The winning number is ...

Congratulations shotdwn

Please send me a Personal Message with your name and address and I will ship your book A.S.A.P. If you are not sure how to send a PM, just click on my name and you will see the option.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. And don't forget I have more of the acl books available. If interested just send me a PM

Happy New Year

Bob

Congratulations Shotdown and thanks Sodabob for the opportunity.

shotdwn

Reaction score
Thank you yacorie. Thank you SODABOB for your generosity it is people like you that make this hobby great.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora