23 Paterson N.J. strap sides...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Scored a nice group of whiskeys yesterday, 12 of which are new variants I need for my collection, the others will be used in trades hopefully...

Added the 1 gallon stoneware jug this morning.

1t.jpg
1q.jpg
1q1.jpg
1q11.jpg
1q111.jpg
P1010018.jpg
P1010017.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Those are some beauties! Someone selling off their collection? And that jug is fantastic, always wanted one of those but they sure aren't cheap.

nhpharm

Reaction score
That's awesome stuff! It's always a thrill to add to the collection like that. Nice to see you back on the forum again too...you have been missed.

epackage

Reaction score
Those are some beauties! Someone selling off their collection? And that jug is fantastic, always wanted one of those but they sure aren't cheap.
Sadly a long time collector of milk bottles passed away, heck of a nice guy, he left his entire collection to a friend. Nobody knew he also had a great flask collection, the guy who got the bottles is keeping the milks he needs and is selling off all the other bottles and giving the money to his widow...

epackage

Reaction score
That's awesome stuff! It's always a thrill to add to the collection like that. Nice to see you back on the forum again too...you have been missed.
I pop in from time to time to share some new finds, I have actually added a ton of stuff since I was really active here. I admin on 6 or 7 Facebook groups so time is a bit limited, but I still enjoy seeing what's going on here, good to see you here as well...

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about the collector. Sadly seems like this sort of thing is happening more and more these days. Very good of the friend to give the proceeds from the rest of the collection to his widow.

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
That is quite a collection of older flasks. And it's a sobering reminder that nothing is ours forever. We are all caretakers of items temporarily until we move on, and then someone else gets to be caretaker for a while.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora