Very Nice Recent Find - No Deposit No Return

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GLASSHOPPER55

Reaction score
I remember drinking from those NDNR bottles back in the late 60s. Never thought much about them but seeing all the interest on this forum sheds new interest in them. Love the Mtn Dew especially.

JKL

Reaction score
They are beautifully made for something meant to be thrown away. But like you I developed an appreciation from reading other posts about these bottles. Now I get excited when I find them.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Yea thats the thing we apreciate the art form of the bottle!...yup some nice Canadians in there!
Ummm no one even mentioned the brown Pepsi?....I think that bottle may be rare!

JKL

Reaction score

jblaylock

Reaction score
I realize there has been a number of posts regarding No Deposit No Return bottles but this little assortment I just picked up is awesome. Really nice variety!
In a fairly recent post RCO mentioned not seeing an Orange Crush NDNR bottle. This assortment has one. Also cool to have three varieties of Fanta, a couple Sprite, Tab, Teem, Schweppes, Dr Pepper, Pepsi and Diet Pepsi. I think a couple of these are US bottles but many have French and English so assume they are Canada bottles. These bottles are beautiful!!
View attachment 185146

I love NRND bottles

Is the Diet Pepsi bottle clear or a light aqua color? Hard to tell if it's the color or the light.

jblaylock

Reaction score
Little differences can make the value go up or down. For example, this greenish Pepsi NRND is a hard bottle to find but possibly overlooked as the clear version is so common.
24a68f3c4dedcb7172faba117ba14066.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk

Canadacan

Reaction score
Brown Pepsi of yours seems to be around 15-20....and there is a green one in that style that is even tougher to find.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora