ACLs Wanted!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ACLbottles

Reaction score
I'm always looking for nice ACLs to add to the collection! I'm not looking for bottles from any particular location, and I'm primarily interested in those with picture labels (Indians, girls, landscapes, etc.). I prefer bottles in nicer condition, but I'd love to see anything that anyone has to offer, especially if it's a tough one to find. If you've got anything for sale, I'd be interested in hearing from you! Thanks!

cool63truck

Reaction score
I have a few if your willing to pay shipping. You want ones with pictures right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigber4604

Reaction score
I have 100+ duplicate Big Chief and Indian ACLs for sale. Send me a PM and I'll send you a list of what I have available.

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone! RIBottleguy, I think I'll pass on that one, but I appreciate you letting me know about it! Cool63truck, I'd probably be interested to see what you have. I'll send you a PM! Bigber4604, I sent you a PM!

Screwtop

Reaction score
I have a very nice squat amber 7-UP from Dallas Texas. I am not into selling it, but if you have some nice non-ACL bottles, I could do a trade.

DSC_0105.jpg1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0139.jpg
    DSC_0139.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 232

ACLbottles

Reaction score
I have a very nice squat amber 7-UP from Dallas Texas. I am not into selling it, but if you have some nice non-ACL bottles, I could do a trade.

View attachment 185596

Thanks for letting me know! I actually already have the squat 7up, so I'd probably have to pass. Not really sure if I'd have much to trade with you anyway. Thanks again!

Screwtop

Reaction score
No problem! Hey, give me a list of specific bottles you're looking for, and I'll keep my eye out for them. The antique shops around here have plenty of them. Mostly Barqs, but I have seen some mission, dr. pepper, and local stuff.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi