King of Clubs - Halifax Nova Scotia acl

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
just noticed this bottle on ebay , not planning on bidding but never seen it before and though it was interesting enough to share with the site

Bottled by " Capitol Hi Grade Beverage Co , Halifax NS "

front indicates it was for , old English ginger beer and extra pale dry ginger ale

have seen green 7 oz bottles before in a similar design but not this specific bottle

halifax-kingofclubs.jpghalifax-kingofclubs1.jpg

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-Kin...=item33f86765c2:g:1bAAAOSw5wFb2L--:rk:14:pf:0

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I like that one, never seen it either. It reminds me of the Pure Spring bottles in that shape from Ottawa. I don't think I've ever seen a bottle marked for two different possible drinks before.

RCO

Reaction score
I like that one, never seen it either. It reminds me of the Pure Spring bottles in that shape from Ottawa. I don't think I've ever seen a bottle marked for two different possible drinks before.

those were the bottles I was thinking of , pure spring and Cott , they both used similar if not the same bottles .but never seen this specific bottle before but haven't seen as many east coast bottles as Ontario

Canadacan

Reaction score
Hey yea I noticed it too on ebay, never heard of it either.....same thought came to mind as CB.
Gini also has one of these bottles.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora