Whats up old guys???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Screwtop

Reaction score
I am a 16 year old newcomer to this site. The oldest members offer the best advice, but I also know a few young bucks who offer good info. Just think. One day, folks will look back on you, and say, "remember (blank)? He was so knowledgeable, and a real big help to me. I wonder where he's at now?" It's our turn to be the senior members who offer the great advice, the great ideas, and helpful insight. May this forum be a help to all, from now to the future!

:flag:

logueb

Reaction score
Hi Osiaboyce and Sandchip. Ol' Buster is still on here , now and then. I'm still digging in the creek some. I miss the blue pages and the folks that you mentioned above. I did a lot of digging and posting back then. I've slowed down digging quite a bit since retirement, but I still have the urge as ever. Good to see old friends on here. Buster

sandchip

Reaction score
Good to see you're up and at 'em, Buster! Planning on going to the Rome show next month?

logueb

Reaction score
Sandchip, I'm thinking about it. Been a while since I've been to a show. I went once to the Rome show. must have been in the 80's. Are you planning on going? I need to start thinning down the inventory. You would not believe what has come out of that bottle dump. Buster

sandchip

Reaction score
Yessir, my son and I will be there, God willing. Like you, i had not been since the '80s, but went last year and picked up a Columbus, Ga. pontil that I'd been after for a long time, so it goes to show that you never know. I'll PM you closer to time.

TROG

Reaction score
I still log on regularly after all these years and answer any posts that I can help with but the posts that used to be put on about Pot Lids that were my specialty are very few and far between these days as digging seems to have dried up somewhat and far less items are being found.

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Old guy checking in, still around . Not many places to dig anymore in my area . Good to see some other old guys checking in!☺

Spencer

Reaction score
Another old guy checking in, I was on a different account back in '07 or so under the name bottlenutboy. I went AWOL for a few years and had to make a new account because I couldnt remember my password and no longer have control of the email address that I used to make it way back when. It's good to see some of the early members still active here. Anyone heard from Warren? I'd love to do some catching up.

grime5

Reaction score
i remember you.was just looking to see if you had any ebay auctions going.im the one in ky that collects the coke bottles.i was replying to pat but see some other names i remember

Last edited:

logueb

Reaction score
Sandchip, I finally made it to a Rome show after so many years, I also brought some bottles and set up. I was in the side room. If you made it, I missed you. Guess I should have had a "Buster" tag on. I remember someone with a son, not sure if that was you. Had a great time and was able to pass some extras I had to fellow collectors. Looking forward to next year. Buster

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora