Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    Buster, after all my talk, I wasn't able to make it and sorry that I missed meeting you. You know what they say about the best laid plans...

Wow Osia, I remember every one of um, and then some! Often wonder what happened to many of them. I've been here since about 03 I think but like so many fell out of touch for a few years and when I came back... I only recognized a few names. Plus I had to use a different username cuz I guess whenever it all switched I fell through the woodwork. I used to be called Gunsmoke47. Used to dig a lot of Indian Wars forts here in Texas. Too old and broke down anymore to dig but I still love my U.S.A. Hosp. bottles. Just have to buy them instead of dig them now! lol! Don't post much but I still log in on a fairly regular basis. Good to see you guys are still helpin out these youngsters startin up in this fine hobby. Kelley

Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke View Post
    Wow Osia, I remember every one of um, and then some! Often wonder what happened to many of them. I've been here since about 03 I think but like so many fell out of touch for a few years and when I came back...… I only recognized a few names. Plus I had to use a different username cuz I guess whenever it all switched I fell through the woodwork. I used to be called Gunsmoke47. Used to dig a lot of Indian Wars forts here in Texas. Too old and broke down anymore to dig but I still love my U.S.A. Hosp. bottles. Just have to buy them instead of dig them now! lol! Don't post much but I still log in on a fairly regular basis. Good to see you guys are still helpin out these youngsters startin up in this fine hobby. Kelley
    Would love to see pictures of your hospital bottles if you have the chance. Good to see you're still up and about.

Thanks Sand. I'll try and get some pics of my favorite ones up in a day or two. Gotta brush up on how to post pics on here. It's been awhile. Should I post the pics here or in a different forum?