Anyone every seen a Clifton Club???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottledigger52

Reaction score
Dug this bottle Sunday not a horrible label for being in the hound since 1950 . I have searched this forum, eBay, internet cant find it any where. It is a awesome label was excited when I found it love baseball and bottles so it’s a homerun haha .Is this bottle rare any info or help would be appreciated. Front says Clifton club fine beverages and has a picture of a baseball player . The side says garden spring bottling company Fullerton Maryland . Bottom is dated 1948. Thanks for any help .

882516D4-28C1-4625-A8CF-75D54EAA2936.jpg
CE342259-8C03-4A1F-9956-DABE9DC9CA22.jpg
941C08D0-6F55-427D-BB49-6B9C29EDE325.jpg
01770655-A53F-42A7-80BE-BC9621B0ABBE.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Wow, never seen that one before but that's one FANTASTIC design!

RCO

Reaction score
its definitely interesting don't know anything about it , baseball being such a common sport in the US . doesn't surprise me there was a few baseball related bottles made

its not uncommon for there to not be information online about older bottles , listings from ebay are only kept on the site for a short period , so even if this bottle was on it a couple years ago it be long gone from view

Larry Casillas

Reaction score
This is my first day using this site and I am not sure of the etiquette or procedures. I actually have this bottle on my want list so I went back through a couple of old acl soda bottle books to figure out which one it may have been listed in to see if there was anymore information about it. Unfortunately it was not in either of my books, so I am not sure how I know about it. In either case, I especially collect picture label bottles so obviously I am interested in it. Even though it has damage and fading, at least it is a half way decent example. I would like to hear from you about it. Willing to buy or trade for it. You can send me an email at mickey95@wavecable.com or call Larry at 9162039776

ACLbottles

Reaction score
This is my first day using this site and I am not sure of the etiquette or procedures. I actually have this bottle on my want list so I went back through a couple of old acl soda bottle books to figure out which one it may have been listed in to see if there was anymore information about it. Unfortunately it was not in either of my books, so I am not sure how I know about it. In either case, I especially collect picture label bottles so obviously I am interested in it. Even though it has damage and fading, at least it is a half way decent example. I would like to hear from you about it. Willing to buy or trade for it. You can send me an email at mickey95@wavecable.com or call Larry at 9162039776

Larry, I sent you an email earlier today!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora