SB&G Co Amber beer bottle Hoping to get a little info

I dug this Sunday. I believe it is a Streator Bottling & Glass Co, Illinois.
    I read Streator was a pretty common bottling co, and was circa 1881-1905. Im Guessing its a beer bottle.
    Can anyone give me any info on this bottle, such as date, type, etc.
    The shape is a bit different from the other amber SB&G's I was seeing pictured online.
    Was also wondering why it has a push in the shoulder.
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1454.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	185671Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1455.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	185672

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Hey Bone.
    Welcome. It is a cool bottle. From my experience, SB&GCo often have a date on the hub. Just a small number like 98 at the base. That might help date it.
    My guess is a beer too, like a porter but it might not be. If it is a beer, then that indent is a flaw like improper forming of the glass. If it is a crazy wine bottle, then that may be intentional. Best of luck out there.

Senior Member Bottle Master Spirit Bear's Avatar
    Bottle may have been tossed in a fire, causing the glass to deform slightly.
    I feel like I saw this same bottle with a malt label on it from the very early 1900s or very late 1890s, but I can't quite remember whose label!

Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.