Davidson & Clark - local pharmacy?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RelicRaker

Reaction score
F[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]und this in the berm [FONT=&quot]of a h[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ome c[/FONT][FONT=&quot]onstructi[/FONT][FONT=&quot]on.

[/FONT]
Davidson & Clark Rx.jpg D&C emblem.jpg[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Davids[FONT=&quot]on & Clark
911 Walnut Street
Phlad'a [/FONT]

clear, BIM, t[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]oled[/FONT] lip, 1890s?

Can't find a thing [FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]nline ab[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]ut Davids[FONT=&quot]on & Clark. But I have dug b[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ttles in that style, and th[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ose have been l[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ocal pharmacies.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Any inf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot] appreciated.
[/FONT]

RCO

Reaction score
I always like the old druggist bottles ( I've yet to find an intact one with writing on it , in the wild )

, I'd imagine there was a lot of different ones used in Philadelphia a very large city

RelicRaker

Reaction score
I've dug maybe 6. S[FONT=&quot]ome with graphic elements, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]others with just the name [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of the pharmacy. But yeah, Philly had t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ons [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of pharmacies. [/FONT]

nhpharm

Reaction score
They are listed in the 1880 Philadelphia directory. That bottle probably dates from 1880-1885...that is a fairly early style of pharmacy bottle. Their full names were E. Joseph Davidson and Robert Clark, Jr. Neat bottle!

RelicRaker

Reaction score
Very cool, Glasshoppers. I have 2 similar John Wyeth & Bro bottles from a sewer dig near my house.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora