OJ’s beauty Lotion

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DallasAlice

Reaction score
Hello! New member here! I come to ask if anyone has came across OJ’S beauty lotion(early 1900’s to late 70-early 80’s)? I married into the family that invented it and sold it until it was sold to goody’s in the 80’s. I wish to start our family’s collection and I am looking for any leads! Have you heard of them, come across in your digging? Please let me know! Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I know I've never heard of it. Do you know if they had embossed bottles? If they were only labeled it'll be tougher tracking them down, though a quick search online brings up plenty of mid-century examples so they definitely aren't too rare from that era.

DallasAlice

Reaction score
I know I've never heard of it. Do you know if they had embossed bottles? If they were only labeled it'll be tougher tracking them down, though a quick search online brings up plenty of mid-century examples so they definitely aren't too rare from that era.

Hi! I have know they were embossed early on, and then in the 1920’s labeled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-Lynn

Reaction score
Dear Alice,

Congrats on marrying into a family who made really a really great beauty product! I started using OJ's when I was a teenager and continued to buy it until they didn't produce it anymore. If I remember correctly, I used to buy it at the old K&B drugstores and Schwegmann's supermarkets. I remember that it had a really nice, mild and not overly medicinal smell as compared to some other astringent products. I still have an old bottle and box of the product (probably circa late 70's or early 80's).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu