Best dig for me so far! Cove Dump Dig Finds From Today!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Little Wing

Reaction score
View attachment 185765
BACK: Pearladent Tooth Powder, Bromo Seltzer, C. Berry and Co. 84 Leverett St. Boston (1917 on base), 1890s olive oil with seal, Cliquot Club, Nice Green Wine?, Aqua J.H. Blacker & Co. Westerly R.I. with embossed american flag, A&P Amber bottle, Blown Amber Chemical, and an -Atlas- E-Z Seal Half Pint jar.

FRONT: Cook Farm Store Chelsea Milk Bottle (Cracked :(), Blank Slugplate Milk, Lamberton China Dish, Colgate and Co. Perfume, Kelloggs Pure Grape Juice bottle, Amber The ND Co. Bottle, Amber 4 DR Wheeler's Drug Store Mystic, Conn (Very small crier:(), 2 olive oil bottles, Brownatone sample bottle, Small Perfume, another Lamberton China Dish, 2 small size Mystic Pharmacy Mystic, Conn Bottles, Contents Full 1/2 Pint Flask, Large Marble, Old strapside medicine, and a Father Johns Medicne Lowell, Mass.

I have two of these super small local pharmacy bottles!

View attachment 185766

Smallest Amber Druggist 4 DR (Drops?)???? (Too bad it is broken!)

View attachment 185767

Thanks for Reading

PlaneDiggerCam

I think the d means drams. The dram (alternative British spelling drachm; apothecary symbol ʒ or ℨ; abbreviated dr) is a unit of mass in the avoirdupois system, and both a unit of mass and a unit of volume in the apothecaries' system. It was originally both a coin and a weight in ancient Greece. The unit of volume is more correctly called a fluid dram, fluid drachm, fluidram or fluidrachm (abbreviated fl dr, ƒ 3, or fʒ).

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
I think the d means drams. The dram (alternative British spelling drachm; apothecary symbol ʒ or ℨ; abbreviated dr) is a unit of mass in the avoirdupois system, and both a unit of mass and a unit of volume in the apothecaries' system. It was originally both a coin and a weight in ancient Greece. The unit of volume is more correctly called a fluid dram, fluid drachm, fluidram or fluidrachm (abbreviated fl dr, ƒ 3, or fʒ).

Thanks! Never heard of that measurment on a bottle.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora