Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Bottle Finder PlaneDiggerCam's Avatar
    Thanks all, I hope there will be more!

Member New Bottler
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneDiggerCam View Post
    Attachment 185765
    BACK: Pearladent Tooth Powder, Bromo Seltzer, C. Berry and Co. 84 Leverett St. Boston (1917 on base), 1890s olive oil with seal, Cliquot Club, Nice Green Wine?, Aqua J.H. Blacker & Co. Westerly R.I. with embossed american flag, A&P Amber bottle, Blown Amber Chemical, and an -Atlas- E-Z Seal Half Pint jar.

FRONT: Cook Farm Store Chelsea Milk Bottle (Cracked ), Blank Slugplate Milk, Lamberton China Dish, Colgate and Co. Perfume, Kelloggs Pure Grape Juice bottle, Amber The ND Co. Bottle, Amber 4 DR Wheeler's Drug Store Mystic, Conn (Very small crier), 2 olive oil bottles, Brownatone sample bottle, Small Perfume, another Lamberton China Dish, 2 small size Mystic Pharmacy Mystic, Conn Bottles, Contents Full 1/2 Pint Flask, Large Marble, Old strapside medicine, and a Father Johns Medicne Lowell, Mass.

I have two of these super small local pharmacy bottles!

Attachment 185766

Smallest Amber Druggist 4 DR (Drops?)???? (Too bad it is broken!)

Attachment 185767

Thanks for Reading

PlaneDiggerCam
    I think the d means drams. The dram (alternative British spelling drachm; apothecary symbol ʒ or ℨ; abbreviated dr) is a unit of mass in the avoirdupois system, and both a unit of mass and a unit of volume in the apothecaries' system. It was originally both a coin and a weight in ancient Greece. The unit of volume is more correctly called a fluid dram, fluid drachm, fluidram or fluidrachm (abbreviated fl dr, 3, or fʒ).

Senior Member Bottle Finder PlaneDiggerCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I think the d means drams. The dram (alternative British spelling drachm; apothecary symbol ʒ or ℨ; abbreviated dr) is a unit of mass in the avoirdupois system, and both a unit of mass and a unit of volume in the apothecaries' system. It was originally both a coin and a weight in ancient Greece. The unit of volume is more correctly called a fluid dram, fluid drachm, fluidram or fluidrachm (abbreviated fl dr, ƒ 3, or fʒ).
    Thanks! Never heard of that measurment on a bottle.

Junior Member New Bottler
    you hit the jackpot !