$5,000 Coca Cola Bottle Currently on eBay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODABOB

Reaction score
PS ~ PS ~ PS

I just asked the seller how much the other error bottle sold for. Let's see if they will disclose it. Hopefully they will reply right away like they did with my last inquiry.

SODABOB

Reaction score
Yep! They were Online and got right back to me. I think they think I'm hot-to-trot about buying it. I thanked them and said I might get back to them after Christmas. Anyway, here's what they said about the selling price of the one that sold last April ...

[h=1]New message from: betrillionaire (3,039 )[/h]
[h=3]US $5,000.00
[/h]

SODABOB

Reaction score
Hmm ... Something is a little fishy. Notice the bottle pictured on WorthPoint is the same bottle that's currently listed. Compare the two little bubbles shown on the current bottle and the WorthPoint bottle. ???

SODABOB

Reaction score
I guess I'm just a born skeptic because I have serious doubts about the bottle currently listed on eBay. I'm tempted to ask the seller about the WorthPoint bottle but will give it some thought first because I don't want to stir up a hornet's nest at this time. What we need to do is find someone with a WorthPoint subscription and see what's what.

SODABOB

Reaction score
Please stand by. I just sent the seller the following question ...

One more question ...

Is the bottle pictured on your listing the actual bottle I will receive if I buy it?

HouTxSoda

Reaction score
If the buyer of the first bottle was new to eBay, and it only has 6 purchases total, I would be VERY skeptical.
But if they bought their own bottle, they would still owe eBay 10% of the purchase price ($ 500), and Paypal fees, so maybe it is legit.

EvansBottles

Reaction score
If you look closely they are the same photo. Look at what the bottle is sitting on. And the shadow that is casts.
Its just an enlarged version of the same photo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora