Utica, NY bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

fdecarlo

Reaction score
I am building a website documenting bottles from my hometown Utica, NY. If anyone would like to add to my directory I would greatly appreciate it. Uticabottles.com. You can email me from the site or go to my facebook and message me. Thanks alot. Fred

sandchip

Reaction score
Nice looking website. Some great looking sodas, especially that deep teal Lamppin. I never realized that the great Vidvard & Sheehan handled whiskey was from Utica. It's also amazing at all the great colors and embossing on those whiskey flasks as well. I'm surprised that there are no pontiled medicines from there though. Don't know that I can be much help from way down South with any additions unless I make some miraculous find! Thanks for all your hard work.

shotdwn

Reaction score
Just got a chance to look at your website. Great job. I have to agree with sandchip those whiskey flask are fantastic.

fdecarlo

Reaction score
Just getting this site off the ground recently. Added 2 pontil era medicines the other day. Thanks for looking. I still have a lot to add just need the time and photos.

fdecarlo

Reaction score
sandchip... Peter Vidvard went into business with his son in law John Sheehan for a short time circa 1870s and this is a bottle from that venture. Lovely flask with applied handle.

katrina330

Reaction score
i found this recently in ellicott city, md

Attachments

• utica.jpg
    utica.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 354

hemihampton

Reaction score
The Utica Club is a beer bottle. Comes in Cone Top Beer Cans also. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi