Senior Member Bottle Finder

A little bit of everything

Still finding my way - here are some new ones for me - a bit of everything.

Pic 1 and 2: Harvard Brewing Company "98" - I think this one is actually from 1898. Formans Bottling company Brooklyn NY, Narragansett brewing company Providence.

Pic 3 and 4: WM Holt & Sons Glenlivet Bottle and Mount Vernon pure rye whiskey

Pic 5: Some random blue bottles

Pic 6: Dr Sigert & Sons - not sure on the age but it started in the 1800s. Citrate Magnesia, and unmarked green flask and a cough syrup.

Pic 7: Rubsam & Hormann Brewing company new york (2 of these). It looks like this was a brewery that was only in business for 20 years in the 30-50s. Unmarked blob-top that just says registered, a corbana bottle and an unmarked torpedo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0838.jpg   IMG_0839.jpg   IMG_0840.jpg   IMG_0841.jpg   IMG_0842.jpg  

IMG_0843.jpg   IMG_0844.jpg  

I have a question for people regarding these Hutchinson style bottles. Is it common for the bottles to not match perfectly with the entries in the book or not be there at all? I just acquired a few from Saratoga springs and one is not there at all and the others do not match perfectly. Although they are all the same company so just different varieties I guess?

Senior Member Bottle Master
    If you are referring to www.hutchbook.com, if you have variations that are not listed, send Ron the data and he'll add a listing. He's still adding hundreds each year.

Yes that is exactly what I was referring to. Thanks