Junior Member New Bottler

Wanted: Similar Vintage Soda Bottles

I only started collecting but have managed to come by a fair few. Please offer me similar ones: ornate, elaborate, Art Deco, etc. I want more! Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3161.jpg   IMG_3165.jpg   IMG_3177.jpg   IMG_3184.jpg   IMG_3185.jpg  

Senior Member Bottle Finder Screwtop's Avatar
    I have a Royal Crown cola that is aqua, and has some ribs and such on the side. ACL is missing though, and I think you wouldn't want that. If you are willing to wait for six months, I know a place that I have to go to has many art deco, and funny looking ACL designs. I used to have a bunch, but I sold them all in the past. I'll be on the look out for ya!

I'll post pics of two, you may like.
    In all my perplexity's and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.
    - Robert E. Lee

Senior Member Bottle Master
    your best bet is to check local antique malls or out of town antique malls if you don't mind traveling a bit .

sometimes you can find these online but shipping is often as much as the price of the bottle

Quote Originally Posted by RCO View Post
    your best bet is to check local antique malls or out of town antique malls if you don't mind traveling a bit .

sometimes you can find these online but shipping is often as much as the price of the bottle

Spot on advice.
    In all my perplexity's and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.
    - Robert E. Lee

Senior Member Bottle Finder
    I love your collection so far. I have something you might be into. I have an extra Bob's 1956 soda bottle similar to this one in my album. I'd be willing to part with it.
    https://www.antique-bottles.net/album.php?albumid=133

Thank you, but I've got a really nice example already. It's the sort of thing I'm going for though. But the more insanely elaborate the better. The more ridiculous, the better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3204.jpg  

I have a really nice one to trade. It is absolutely MINT, perfect, probably never used. Circled is a seam, NOT case wear. More pics if you need them. Also for purchase. $30+
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3211.jpg   IMG_3212.jpg  

Hmm, I am afraid I don't have anything "crazy". During the winter is when I kick around for bottles the most, so i'll keep an eye out.
    - Robert E. Lee

You should try to locate Brian Wade's book Deco Soda Bottles printed back in 2003.

Do you have a Graf Zep from Milwaukee?

Senior Member Bottle Finder GLASSHOPPER55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Stahr View Post

Graf Zep from Milwaukee?
    Boy would I like to find one of those!

"Digging Up the Past --- One Bottle at a Time, Since 1969"