Recent finds—including a local pharmacy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RelicRaker

Reaction score
N[FONT=&quot]o maj[/FONT][FONT=&quot]or hauls fr[/FONT][FONT=&quot]om any [/FONT][FONT=&quot]one site lately, but here are a few items[/FONT][FONT=&quot]...

[/FONT]
Aschenbach and Miller et al.jpg[FONT=&quot]

The center b[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ottle is faintly emb[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ossed [/FONT][FONT=&quot]on three panels[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:
Aschenbach & Miller / Druggists / Philada

[/FONT]
Aschenbach & Miller.jpg[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Frederick) Aschenbach & (Ad[/FONT][FONT=&quot]olph) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Miller [/FONT][FONT=&quot]operated a druggist and lab under that name fr[/FONT][FONT=&quot]om 1865 (when they t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ok [/FONT][FONT=&quot]over f[/FONT][FONT=&quot]or their retiring[/FONT][FONT=&quot] partner—Henry Banks) [/FONT][FONT=&quot] t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o 1905 (when they inc[/FONT][FONT=&quot]orp[/FONT][FONT=&quot]orated and added "Inc." t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o their brand). They were l[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ocated[/FONT][FONT=&quot] at 3rd & Call[/FONT][FONT=&quot]owhiill Streets.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Am h[/FONT][FONT=&quot]oping this is an 1870s–80s b[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ottle[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Mas[/FONT][FONT=&quot]on lid insert is a C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ons[/FONT][FONT=&quot]olidated Fruit C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

saratogadriver

Reaction score
I think your age assessment on that one is good. I'd definitely put it earlier than TOC... its an older design.

Jim G

yacorie

Reaction score
Very cool items along with the bottle. Is that die an older one or is that plastic?

I remember when i was a kid, my brother found a pair of dice near an old cellar hole that were made of some type of stone (at least it seemed like it to us). Lord knows where they ended up over the years.

RelicRaker

Reaction score
Very cool items along with the bottle. Is that die an older one or is that plastic?
The die is unfortunately plastic. Urban development in my area has made a gumbo of modern and antique finds. I included it in the photo b/c the green looked cool. lol

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi