Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shotdwn View Post
    They are all super looking bottles!
    Thank you!

Member New Bottler
    Nice!!!

Senior Member Bottle Master stephengray's Avatar
    BF109, some pretty good finds there. I've had all of these bottles and still have the Moss and Metropolitan. The J.R. Blair, in its condition shown (as long as there are no chips/cracks/bruises), is worth 150-200. The Moss beer, with no chips/cracks, in its condition is worth at least a 100. The Baker & Shelby O.T. is one of the most common from OKC and that size usually goes for 50-75. The squat Metropolitan is an uncommon variant but still with only 10-20. I hope this helps. Of course, if you had the bottles cleaned up the price would increase some. The Blair has a lot of casewear and quite often those don't look good if tumbled, so, I wouldn't with this one.

Stephen

Wish I had the money I would buy them up in a heart beat.

Senior Member Bottle Master stephengray's Avatar
    I've had all of those bottles and still have two of them. The Moss has had the upper neck replaced it looks like so the value for it would be low. The Blair hutch is the best one, the last one I saw sell went for around 175 if I remember correctly. The Baker & Shelby drug is not hard to get and they usually sell from 50-75.