Looking for Red Lake Bottling Works Bottles

Hi, not sure if anyone can help or not but I am looking for a couple of Red Lake Bottling Works soda bottles. My wifes grandfather owned the coke distribution rights for the Red Lake area from the 50's until the late 70's and bottled some of his own beverages. My father in law did a lot of the bottle washing at the small plant that they had. His 80th birthday is coming up this year and I would love to get him a couple of bottles from the bottling plant as he doesn't have any.
    If anyone has any leads on any or some ideas on where I could possibly get some that would be amazing.
    Thanks in advance
    Joe

Senior Member Bottle Master
    you asked me about this bottle a couple weeks ago , sorry but I still don't know where you could find any of these

there has been a couple on ebay over the years but I don't think they come up for sale very often and are expensive when they do . I don't recall ever seeing one in an antique store in Ontario and I've literally been all over the province

I don't know if this company has any bottles other than the ACL version which I posted to this site a while back

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redlakebottlingworks.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	186691 if it helps , this is a picture of the bottle , if anyone recalls seeing one in there travels or someone who has one in there collection

Quote Originally Posted by RCO View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redlakebottlingworks.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	186691 if it helps , this is a picture of the bottle , if anyone recalls seeing one in there travels or someone who has one in there collection

Thanks RCO, appreciate it. I know its a long shot. I'm pretty sure a lot of them ended up in the lakes surrounding Red Lake. They were flown in to the hunting camps and not worth flying back out again.

Nice bottle, definitely never seen one before though. The graphics are fantastic, I can understand why it's expensive if it's also so rare.

Senior Member Bottle Master iggyworf's Avatar
    I like it! Hope you find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsam View Post
    Thanks RCO, appreciate it. I know its a long shot. I'm pretty sure a lot of them ended up in the lakes surrounding Red Lake. They were flown in to the hunting camps and not worth flying back out again.
    I agree there'd likely be some in the area around Red Lake but if they've been outdoors since the 50's / 60's , might not be in very good condition by now , although there could still be some semi ok one's around